"The Way of the Hand and Foot"
Tae Kwon Do is over 2000 years old and its teachings incorporate suppleness, speed, power, patience and endurance. We recognize that helping children grow mentally and morally is as important as the development of their physical skills.
Forms, both palgue and tae guk
- combat submission self defense
W.T.F. Olympic Style sparring including drills for speed, power and agility. Also, here at Disciples we welcome a variety so we keep an open mind and like to mix it up with other styles of training and sparring.
- 5:30-6:15 TKD 1st Class (ages 5-8)
- 6:30-7:15 TKD 2nd Class (ages 9-12)
- 7:30-8:30 TKD 3rd Class (ages 13-Adult)
Tuesdays & Thursdays
- 5:30-6:30 Youth High Belt Class
- 11:00-12:00 See Calendar for Saturday Classes
- Tuition :$85/month
- Annual Insurance Fee :$35
- Tae Kwon Do Uniform :$30 Child/$35 Adult
- Tae Kwon Do T-Shirt:$15 or 2/$25
- Full Gear Set $140 (layaway program available)